Roasted Vegetable Salad
16th July 2021
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Chop the potatoes, aubergine and peppers. Season with salt, pepper and olive oil before placing the mix in an oven tray and roast in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- After 30 minutes add the cherry tomatoes, olives and cashew nuts. Roast for another 10 minutes.
- Prepare the spinach and edamame beans and slice the avocado.
- Add the roasted vegetables to the salad.
- High in vitamins and antioxidants to fight cell damage caused by oxidative stress.
- High in iron, great for improving energy and focus.
- Low in calories.
- High in fibre to help fill you up and improve digestive function.
- Contains a good source of healthy fats.