Red Pepper and Chickpea Salad
19th February 2021
Jacket potato, lettuce, rocket, tomatoes, avocado, peppers, mushrooms, chickpeas, sweetcorn
- Place the jacket potato in the oven to cook for 60 minutes.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a pan, cook the peppers and mushrooms on a low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas and sweetcorn to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Squeeze a lemon and add to the bowl.
- Prepare the mixed salad with lettuce, tomatoes, avocado and cucumber.
- Add the Feta.
- Mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar for the dressing
- Packed with nutrients
- Rich in plant based protein.
- Low in calories and good for helping you manage weight.
- Low in sugar.
- Full of fibre to aid with digestion and bowel function.
- High in choline to help reduce inflammation.
- Contains good gut bacteria to aid with digestion and facilitate better metabolism.
- A good source of potassium to help lower blood pressure.
- Contains the antioxidant lycopene.